Before listing your item, please make sure it is allowed on AAPK & that it complies with all country & state laws. A list of additional prohibited and restricted items is outlined below. If it your listing does not follow these guidelines, it may be removed, and you may be subject to suspension of your account.
Prohibited and restricted items List
- Firearms. You can sell firearm related parts & accessories, but not firearms. You cannot sell traditional firearms, flintlock / muzzleloader guns, starter pistols or blank guns, regardless of their markings, air guns, pin fire guns, zip guns, or cannons.
- Drop shipped items. Drop shipping, or allowing a third party to fulfill orders to customers on your behalf, is not allowed on the AAPK platform. Examples of drop shipping that is not permitted can be found in the drop shipping policy below.
- Counterfeit items. Items that bear a company's official brand name or logo can only be listed if the products were lawfully made by, for, or with the consent of that company.
- Alcohol & Tobacco. Due to strict government regulations, you cannot not sell alcohol & tobacco products. Collectible packaging that contains tobacco is also prohibited.
- Hazardous materials. For health and safety reasons, combustible items, pesticides, poisons, fire extinguishers, refrigerants, radioactive materials & any other material that might be hazardous are prohibited.
Drop Shipping Policy
Drop shipping, or allowing a third party to fulfill orders to customers on your behalf, is not allowed on the AAPK platform.
Examples of drop shipping that is not permitted:
- Purchasing products from a manufacturer, warehouse, or another online retailer,and having that retailer ship directly to customers; or
- Shipping orders with packing slips, invoices, or other information indicating a seller name or contact information other than your own.
Failure to comply with these requirements may result in the suspension or removal of your selling privileges.
We do not allow links to non-AAPK sites where other items are offered for sale, but you can include links that are solely intended to provide additional details about the items.
Links should only be used when that information can't be included in the listing itself. This can include links to additional images, technical specifications, manufacturer warranties, and other information that can help buyers make an informed buying decision.