2015 AAPK Club Knife - 3 1/2" Brown Jigged Bone Sailer/Rope Knife - 1095 Steel
Specially made for the members of AAPK in the year 2015 by GEC:
This GEC pattern was designed from an old classic Sailer/Rope knife. Charlie Campagna was first to comission the knife as a SFO from GEC.
- Limited edition (only 53 made)
- Tidioute version
- Modified Sheep Foot blade made with 1095 high carbon steel
- Top grade brown jigged bone handle material
- "All About Pocket Knives " etch on the mark side of the master blade
- Custom AAPK nickel silver shield that is pinned through to the liner
- Limited lifetime warranty
This product was built by exceptionally skilled American craftsmen using extremely high quality premium grade materials. This combination is sure to please both the serious collector and user of high quality pocket cutlery.
Accepted Payments: Money Orders, PayPal, & Credit Cards
Item # 12718
Shipping & Handling to United States Addresses: $5.75
Shipping Discounts Available for Multiple Items Purchased from The AAPK Store:
If this item is purchased with another item from The AAPK Store that has a shipping cost of $5.75 or more, standard shipping to US addresses for this item will be discounted to $0.00.