Help ID This One

A place to ask or answer knife related questions.
Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Help ID This One

Post by Paladin » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:31 pm

Guys,
I was digging into a batch of knives I bought about a year ago and I found this custom knife with a maker's mark that is small and hard to read. The knife is well made and very sleek with pearl and nice file work.
I'll attach photos that are over-exposed in an effort to make the stamp more visible. Not sure why any maker would make his ID so small and so hard to distinguish.
I sure will appreciate any help on this. ::handshake::

Ray
Attachments
IMG_7973.JPG
IMG_7974.JPG
IMx_7975.JPG
IMx_7976.JPG
IMG_7975.JPG
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae

Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Help ID This One

Post by Paladin » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:27 pm

I finally got an identity of this maker and it is TS Knives. That is all I know about the maker right now but I just wanted to pass it along.

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA

edgy46

Post by edgy46 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:25 pm

I just googled t s knives, and the last listing is for Arizona custom knives. Hope this helps.
Bill

Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Paladin » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:22 pm

edgy46 wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:25 pm
I just googled t s knives, and the last listing is for Arizona custom knives. Hope this helps.
Thanks Edgy. To be truthful, that is where I learned that it was, in fact, TS knives. I am not completely comfortable on this as I didn't find a wealth of information on the maker.

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA

Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:43 pm

Ray! As it was said, a Google search produced, https://tsblades.com , and under the "About Us" tab they explain themselves a bit. They're a Spanish company, confirmed by the "Spanish/English" language option on their homepage, and were founded in 2016. Says a little more but not much. Hope that helps! 8)
8)

Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Paladin » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:34 pm

Madmarco wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:43 pm
Ray! As it was said, a Google search produced, https://tsblades.com , and under the "About Us" tab they explain themselves a bit. They're a Spanish company, confirmed by the "Spanish/English" language option on their homepage, and were founded in 2016. Says a little more but not much. Hope that helps! 8)
Marco,
As always, I appreciate your help,,, but,,,, the interesting part is that I did not see the peculiar signature or logo that is on my knife anywhere on the site. Plus, the type of products on the site are not remotely like the knife I have. I believe it is not related to my knife.

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA

Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:06 am

That was the first thing I looked for Ray, the logo, but I also didn't find it. And, like yourself I didn't see even one knife that looked anything like yours, the reason I made the connection to similar knives was due to "edgy46" mentioning Arizona Custom Knives, and when I looked at them on that site there were 95 listings for knives branded "TS Knives" and all were VERY much like the one you posted. The "Search" function at "ACK" doesn't always work too well, so if you want to take a look at the listings there you should Google "TS Knives" first, and then click-on the "ACK" link, as that will take you directly to the 95 listings instead of trying a direct search from the site. At "ACK" if you click-on a listing to get the details, after viewing the knife scroll down to the information cuz they post links to the builder's website, or to knives that are or have been listed, and many times it's most useful, unfortunately for "TS Knives" they have little information and viewing only for knives that have gone through or are currently listed on their site, so I'm afraid you won't find out much about the company through them. The mystery deepens! 8)
8)

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”