Ask knife related questions here. Please answer some if you are an experienced collector!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:56 pm
]So I came across a cattruagus pocket knife it has three blades but only the maker name and little valley on the big blade no shield on it and no numbers anywhere else to identify it any help would be appreciated thank you.
- Posts: 1765
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:25 pm
- Location: Lower Hudson River valley, N.Y.
Welcome to the forum!! You will have to post photos for any kind of positive answer.
- Gold Tier
- Posts: 9326
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:28 am
- Location: Republic of Texas
Welcome to AAPK. Instructions for posting pictures are here viewforum.php?f=98
. Scroll down to find the right ones for your device or software.
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.
When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.
- Gold Tier
- Posts: 6383
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:32 pm
- Location: Ohio, along the river
A Catt with only 1 of 3 blades marked should be closely examined. Pictures will help.
- Silver Tier
- Posts: 7290
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:23 pm
- Location: Alexandria, VA
to AAPK, looking forward to seeing this Catt.
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!
You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter