Anyone bought any of these RR Cinnamon Bone?

Whether we like them or loath them, Chinese manufactured knives have found their way into collections of all sorts across the entire globe. The intent of this forum is to offer a place where AAPK members can discuss the knives and not the politics.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Anyone bought any of these RR Cinnamon Bone?

Post by Sharpnshinyknives » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:50 am

I received an email today from Olde Towne Cutlery and they had this beautiful Cinnamon stag bone canoe. They have other patterns with these handles. I am sorely tempted to get these, these are nice, nice, nice.
Anyone have any of these and want to share? I would like to see what the actual knife that people have gotten looks like and if it’s as good as this photo.
Attachments
IMG_0522.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan

dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Anyone bought any of these RR Cinnamon Bone?

Post by dlr110 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:24 am

Ooooooo Yaaaaaah That's a nice Canoe !
thumb-up-emoticon-with-medical-mask-vector-30108557.jpg
thumb-up-emoticon-with-medical-mask-vector-30108557.jpg (22.86 KiB) Viewed 257 times
David R
Senior Chief U.S. Navy (Ret)
DFW Airport (Ret)
Personal Gallery: https://www.davidsblades.com/

Prayer is Service to one another, Prayer is Obedience and Communication with God, and Evidence of a right relationship with God, Pray each day.

cudgee
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by cudgee » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:38 am

Sharpnshinyknives wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:50 am
I received an email today from Olde Towne Cutlery and they had this beautiful Cinnamon stag bone canoe. They have other patterns with these handles. I am sorely tempted to get these, these are nice, nice, nice.
Anyone have any of these and want to share? I would like to see what the actual knife that people have gotten looks like and if it’s as good as this photo.
If you do decide to get one, you can be our road test reporter. Do you think they will sell out fast?

Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:44 am

Not sure, I have seen them for sale on at least 3 sites now. I would guess these would go quickly, they have that “look” that drives sales.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan

cody6268

Post by cody6268 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:03 am

I'd like to see it on a bigger knife, like their Folding Hunter. It's definitely got a really good look to it.

Why do they call it Cinnamon bone? It's stag pattern bone.

Old Folder
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Old Folder » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:21 am

Seems to be eight (8) in the RR Cinnamon Bone Stag Series.
SMKW currently have 7 on backorder.
Nice.

IMG_0001.JPG
It's always important to know what you don't know.
Dan

jwwood

Post by jwwood » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:40 pm

They put me in mind of the China made discontinued Colts that were in that price range and are now going about double on e-bay. ::hmm::

Return to “Chinese Factory Manufactured Knives”