I actually got a few minutes away from my "honey-do" project and got a chance to get in my shop yesterday.
I got this Old Timer a few weeks ago that had a broken swenden pin in front and the main blade had jumped off the track. The blades looked nice and full so I bought it. I figured it needed a new set of scales and a good pinning to get her going again.
Just after I got the knife disassembled and cleaned a bit, I decided I wanted to put some deer antler on it for new scales.
Here she is all broken down and cleaned up a bit. I cut 4 pieces of deer antler as flat as I could so I might have a couple of good ones to choose from.
The lower 2 pieces turned out to be the only ones I could get to fit. I still didn't get as good a fit as I would like but.....Oh well...
Here is a couple of poor pictures of the end result. She walks and talks once again!
Kinda favors an Uncle Henry now. SO, does that mean it's an Old Henry....