New AAPK Shirts Are In Stock

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
1tnemec

Re: New AAPK Shirts Are In Stock

Post by 1tnemec »

jerryd6818 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:49 pm
1tnemec wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:42 pm Planning to introduce myself but my head is buzzing from all the info. Since I was here on this thread figured might as well ask. It’s been almost 6 years since last post. The link in the first post is unavailable. Are the shirts still available?
Welcome (back?) to AAPK. It is a little hard to find. It's in the stores where folks are selling their knives. Just click on this link ---► https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... es-apparel
Awesome thanx for the link! No not back. Brand new I am. I do not consider myself a collector. Just a guy who likes knives. It ain’t my fault lol lay the blame at my dads and grandpa’s feet. And yet I love them more because of their faults with teaching anyone (family and friends didn’t matter to either) guns and blades of all sorts. And possibly some unconventional things.
Not sure yet what exactly I want from this site and will probably....um somewhere. But planning on sticking around for long term.
People have come to me to ask questions sometimes I know the answer. Well this site has shown how much I didn’t know. But that’s the fun of it. Will post in new members but I have a knife and story to share. Maybe tonight yet definitely by morning

Dave (my real name)
“Remember we aren’t doing anything wrong and ya don’t need to tell your Mom everything...it’ll just cause needless worry” Fall of 81 Dad
The best thing about beating your head against a brick wall...is when you stop. “My Dad”daily when I was a kid lol
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: New AAPK Shirts Are In Stock

Post by 1967redrider »

::welcome:: to AAPK, Dave!

John
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”