A place for whittlers and wood carvers. Everything from Beginner to expert topics welcome. Stop by and show off your work or check out the wonderful creations made by fellow members.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:15 am
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to trying this.
- Posts: 1190
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:58 pm
- Location: michigan
- Bronze Tier
- Posts: 15521
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:42 pm
- Location: West Central FL
I made this from Sycamore. Very, very hard wood..
- Posts: 2671
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:18 pm
- Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
I like it, Scott. Rough and rugged, made from the forest for the forest.
Take care and God bless,
TSgt USAF, Retired
But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
- Gold Tier
- Posts: 31806
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 am
- Location: The middle of the top of a bastion of Liberalism.
Steve Warden wrote:I like it, Scott. Rough and rugged, made from the forest for the forest.
Just like Scott.
Rough & Tough & hard to bluff.
Iron backbone & tail screwed on.
Ride anything that hair grows on.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.
"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012