Schrade switchblade celluloid - repair, remold, or replace with a different material

Ask knife related questions here. Please answer some if you are an experienced collector!
Doc B
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Schrade switchblade celluloid - repair, remold, or replace with a different material

Post by Doc B » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:32 pm

Nice job! Looks good! ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
Heretical Refurb / Mods of cheap old folders, since late 2018

BFORSE

Re: Schrade switchblade celluloid - repair, remold, or replace with a different material

Post by BFORSE » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:02 pm

If anyone is wondering whatever happened to the schrade double switchblade; right now he is on the back burner. I have been volunteered to design and build a 12’x6’ chicken coop and run with all the bells and whistles. The motivation for completing this project first is the chirping box of chicks in my kitchen. :roll: Some friendly advice: build the coop BEFORE you take your kids to Tractor Supply. :mrgreen:
St. John Chapter 1
...12 But as many as received him (Jesus), to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God...

Byrd

Post by Byrd » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:30 pm

That's OK! We're a patient bunch! I hate it when other projects interrupt the important stuff though!
If the thunder don't get you then the lightening will!

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”