POS Roundtable 2020

Discuss or show off anything that relates to knives.
Post Reply
User avatar
richard
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:25 am

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by richard » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:39 am

buddyie22 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:22 am
Finally decided to join in the fun I'm in ::ds::
i think you are to late :( it was drawn at 6.00 pm

User avatar
rangerbluedog
Posts: 3536
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by rangerbluedog » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:15 am

Berryb,
Pile o' POO is boxed up and ready to drop off at the PO tomorrow.
I apologize in advance...
USPS Tracking number is 9405 503 9930 0233 7800 99
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com

User avatar
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Posts: 1891
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:11 pm
Location: South Dakota

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by OLDE CUTLER » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:56 am

Thanks for your work on this Jeff. Now to the unpleasant business of boxing the "goods".
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"

User avatar
tongueriver
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Posts: 4840
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:01 pm

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by tongueriver » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:05 am

Yes, Jeff; by all means thank you very much! ::tu::

User avatar
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Posts: 31977
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 am
Location: The middle of the top of a bastion of Liberalism.

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by jerryd6818 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:13 am

Thank you jeffinn for making the 2020 POS Roundtable happen. You're a good man Charlie Brown.

Richard, your pack of poo will go to the post office tomorrow. I don't think a tracking number will do you any good.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

User avatar
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Posts: 5098
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:32 pm
Location: Ohio, along the river
Contact:

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by peanut740 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:20 am

Petesknives you have incoming!A dozen dandies,or more like duds.So hold your nose.
Roger

User avatar
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Posts: 5098
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:32 pm
Location: Ohio, along the river
Contact:

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by peanut740 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:20 am

jerryd6818 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:13 am
Thank you jeffinn for making the 2020 POS Roundtable happen. You're a good man Charlie Brown.

Richard, your pack of poo will go to the post office tomorrow. I don't think a tracking number will do you any good.
Tomorrow is a holiday Jerry.
Roger

User avatar
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Posts: 31977
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 am
Location: The middle of the top of a bastion of Liberalism.

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by jerryd6818 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:58 am

peanut740 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:20 am
jerryd6818 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:13 am
Thank you jeffinn for making the 2020 POS Roundtable happen. You're a good man Charlie Brown.

Richard, your pack of poo will go to the post office tomorrow. I don't think a tracking number will do you any good.
Tomorrow is a holiday Jerry.
::dang:: ::dang:: ::dang:: Duh on me! We didn't have that "holiday" when I was growing up. Good thing I've got y'all around to keep my mind right. Thanks Roger.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

User avatar
Tsar Bomba
Posts: 3387
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:14 am

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by Tsar Bomba » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:36 am

It'll probably take me a couple of days to get everything squared away this week, but treefarmer may not want to ever talk to me again in this forum when he receives the pile of poo I have planned for him. ::stir::
Tony
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow

User avatar
richard
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:25 am

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by richard » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:13 am

jerryd6818 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:58 am
peanut740 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:20 am
jerryd6818 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:13 am
Thank you jeffinn for making the 2020 POS Roundtable happen. You're a good man Charlie Brown.

Richard, your pack of poo will go to the post office tomorrow. I don't think a tracking number will do you any good.
Tomorrow is a holiday Jerry.
::dang:: ::dang:: ::dang:: Duh on me! We didn't have that "holiday" when I was growing up. Good thing I've got y'all around to keep my mind right. Thanks Roger.
no worries jerry, and yes tracking is no good to me after it leaves usa.i will message you when it arrives

User avatar
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Posts: 31977
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 am
Location: The middle of the top of a bastion of Liberalism.

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by jerryd6818 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:43 am

richard wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:13 am
jerryd6818 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:58 am
peanut740 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:20 am


Tomorrow is a holiday Jerry.
::dang:: ::dang:: ::dang:: Duh on me! We didn't have that "holiday" when I was growing up. Good thing I've got y'all around to keep my mind right. Thanks Roger.
no worries jerry, and yes tracking is no good to me after it leaves usa.i will message you when it arrives
Roger that.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

User avatar
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Posts: 1891
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:11 pm
Location: South Dakota

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by OLDE CUTLER » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:32 pm

peanut740 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:20 am
Petesknives you have incoming!A dozen dandies,or more like duds.So hold your nose.
Roger, remember that as you give to Pete, so shall you receiveth from me. ::paranoid::
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"

User avatar
Meridian_Mike
Silver Tier
Silver Tier
Posts: 2335
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Arm pit of America

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by Meridian_Mike » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Sounds like some serious POS(es) are about to be boxed up!
I feel sorry for the postal service. They are about to be burdened with the task of transporting some STINKY boxes!
:lol: :lol:

I am boxing up a nice pile even as we stink...(I mean SPEAK)....
Stink01.jpg
:D
They buried William in the old church yard, And Barbara there anigh him,
And out of his grave grew a red, red rose, And out of hers, a briar.....
They lapped and tied in a true love's knot. The rose ran around the briar.

User avatar
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Posts: 31977
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 am
Location: The middle of the top of a bastion of Liberalism.

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by jerryd6818 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:24 pm

Please. Everyone. Post photos of your treasures after you receive them.

In past POS Round Tables, a couple of times the individual I sent to didn't even acknowledge receiving the package much less provide a photo for the forum. Things like that make you want to abstain from participating the next time.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

User avatar
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Posts: 31977
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 am
Location: The middle of the top of a bastion of Liberalism.

Re: POS Roundtable 2020

Post by jerryd6818 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:41 pm

Richard, if your postie is out sick for a week or so, you'll know your package has hit the land down under.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

Post Reply

Return to “General Knife Discussion”