Well, as the curtain goes down on this build I have to say.... I learned a LOT and once the frustration with the spring situation was soothed, the build became fun again.
The more I worked out the final shape for the handle, the less I liked it. It just looked.... to phallic to me. SO.... I made a slight adjustment to the handle at the butt area.
This was after I did a lot of filing and sanding.
The basic final shape...
I pinned the 2 halves together temporarily and worked out the shape from there.
And so.... here she is...
(Please pardon my poor photographic skills...)
This joker is heavy in your pocket... SO, I will build a sheath for it at a later date.
Thanks for watching this build everyone!