The CONQUEROR by Battle Axe Brand

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
Owd Wullie

The CONQUEROR by Battle Axe Brand

Post by Owd Wullie »

Went to the gunshow today. Saw some old friends. Was having a bad morning and jonesing really bad for a smoke. Felt like killing about half of the folks in there. If rudeness is a virtue then they are guaranteed a sweet spot in the hereafter. Still haven't broken down and smoked one yet today. ::tired::

Met dear old Dad there and shot the breeze with him for a bit. Both of us were gettin our fill of the crowd. My pards with the tables were complaining that no one was buying. I told one of 'em the only thing that I could see that had changed in the 10 or so years since I'd been around a show was the prices. Still saw the same old over priced crap as they were "showing" back then. :roll:

Traded a cute little Case knife I had for this big ol thing. It's 5.25 inches closed

it's number 058 of something
Battle Axe Brand
Love the shield on these things

I made him earn his new Case knife. He also donated this pretty and not so little Buck Creek Diamondback stockman
Stag handles and stainless blades.
Not big fan of stainless blades, but hey, we were tradin'........ ::tounge::
Member of The West Texas Chapter Of Gun Ownin', Pickup Truck Drivin', Jingoistic, Right Wing, History Changin', Huge Carbon Footprint Leavin' Conspirators.
wv trapper I

Re: The CONQUEROR by Battle Axe Brand

Post by wv trapper I »

Willie,
Thanks for sharing the Battle Axe, they were imported by Hardin Wholesale Kenova WV 1975-1990. Limited production and numbers, nice.
Joe
"Pray for our Troops everyday"
Owd Wullie

Re: The CONQUEROR by Battle Axe Brand

Post by Owd Wullie »

Thanks!

We were wondering what gave with that thing.

Now we know. :mrgreen:
Member of The West Texas Chapter Of Gun Ownin', Pickup Truck Drivin', Jingoistic, Right Wing, History Changin', Huge Carbon Footprint Leavin' Conspirators.

Return to “European-made knives”