Palmetto Cutlery Club Show

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
montemojo

Palmetto Cutlery Club Show

Post by montemojo »

The show is coming up on may 5th and 6th in Greer SC. Its a good show. Ive been going to it for a few years. Plenty of knives and friendly people not as big as some like the Dalton show or the Parker show. The wives of the members make some delicious food which is also a plus

Monte
montemojo

Re: Palmetto Cutlery Club Show

Post by montemojo »

This turned out to be good little show there were some familiar faces like Tony Foster. Plenty of knives and vendors. I bought a few knives. A schrade lb1 and a boker 9885. I also won a door prize. It was a franklin mint knife. Not my cup of tea but hey it was free. Besides I never win anything. I also had a slice of lemon pound cake. On my way home I stopped by the world famous Beacon drive inn and had a burger and onion rings here is a few pics
20170506_103725.jpg
20170506_103719.jpg
20170506_103648.jpg
Monte
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

Nice pics, thanks for sharing, Monte. ::tu:: Got any photos of those new pickups from the show? :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
Jody744
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Jody744 »

Thx for sharing, Monte. Hope to see you at Blade?
"I like Case, Queen, S & M, Fightn' Rooster and many more."
(quote stolen from one of Jody Brown's posts)
montemojo

Post by montemojo »

Tony, here are a couple pics. First is the Boker 9885 its not mint but I think after a lil cleaning up it will look fine in the display. The second is an LB 1 also needed to fill another display. The show prices were high and I have inside information where I can most of the Schrades at the old school prices. The third is a pic of a knife I won as a door prize franklin mint I dont know much about it except it was free. I usually dont win anything. Maybe my luck is changing
20170508_161755.jpg
20170508_161811.jpg
20170508_161827.jpg
Jody, I will hopefully be able to make the Blade show. I will be looking for you ,Phil ,and Roger. I hope to meet more AAPK members also.

Monte
#goldpan

Post by #goldpan »

Looks like a good time Monte! ::tu:: Wished there was something like that close to home. We have a gun and coin show once in while and they do have knives. But I never seem to have any money when they are here though... ::paranoid::
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

You did good, Monte. ::tu:: Though I agree with you that the door-prize knife might be a bit over the top. :lol:

I wish I'd planned out my month better, sadly Blade looks like it's going to escape me this year (and I always look for any excuse to go back to Atlanta, home of my alma mater). I'm going to pencil it in for 2018 and if I can make the stars align properly I'll be present and accounted for. ::smirk::
danno50
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by danno50 »

Thanks for posting the knife show pics, Monte!
Dan
Dan

Return to “General Knife Discussion”