Up-Dated my site

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Tom Hudson

Up-Dated my site

Post by Tom Hudson »

I up-dated my web site today - Check it out I think you will enjoy the visit - tom
http://www.twhudsonengraver.com
MITCH RAPP

Re: Up-Dated my site

Post by MITCH RAPP »

8) Tom, Very Cool! ::tu:: I really enjoyed the "Here is a motorcycle bar clamp from start to finish" It was Great to see the entire process from start to finish.
MITCH

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
"So far,So good...So What!" - Johnnie Samples
Ramrod

Post by Ramrod »

Tom,
Kudos to Chase and Lacy for a nice site.
Mark
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

Tom, I am very impressed. What a great site, and what great work.
Most importantly, your bright and beaming family, and extended family, were a pleasure to view.

Thanks.
Joe
Tom Hudson

Post by Tom Hudson »

FRJ wrote:Tom, I am very impressed. What a great site, and what great work.
Most importantly, your bright and beaming family, and extended family, were a pleasure to view.

Thanks.
Yep - Family - That’s what it all about isn't it - special need kids can have it moments but over all we have been very blessed. Foster Care isn't for everyone - we gave up our retirement and never have a day off together - We get in the Corvette once in a great while and take off for a few hours, just the two of us, to go out to dinner or just a ride with the top down, that’s why I bought the car. But I have to admit I even feel guility about owning a 10 year old toy sometimes. The car is a business card for me - I show it often at car shows trying to drum up engraving work and in today world thats a big job in it's self. If it comes down to buying gas or having something engraved, most folks will buy the gas!

Lots of children out there needing help. Huge shortage of Foster Parents and I understand that but if you have the time and the will, please check it out. You get some financial help but not much, works out to less than a dollar an hour. The rate has been the same for the last 10 years and it's a 24 hour a day - 7 days a week deal. Here in California the School Scholarships have been cut to pieces, and we now have 4 children in high school, which adds lots of pressure to Foster Parents to find the dollars to get these kids through college - So it's a 50 plus hour workweek for me again. I'm not complaining because you know what "IT'S ALL WORTH IT", just look at the kids faces!
Tom
BTW - 3 of our kids mothers died from a drug over dose - none of the 3 know who their real dad is - 2 parents are in jail for drugs & one of our kids dad is in jail for murder he committed while using drugs! This should tell us something.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”