A friend of mine suffered from Dyslexia...

If you can think of something to talk about that is not related to knives, discuss it here.
Captain O

A friend of mine suffered from Dyslexia...

Post by Captain O »

:shock: :roll:
cudgee

Re: A friend of mine suffered from Dyslexia...

Post by cudgee »

All you are doing is cluttering up an already overloaded system with rubbish. There are dormant threads on the site going back years and years that are going to remain dormant like this rubbish. ::censored:: ::censored:: ::censored:: ::td:: ::td:: ::td::

There is already a joke thread, use that.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

cudgee wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:14 amAll you are doing is cluttering up an already overloaded system with rubbish
not to mention poking fun at people with a disorder that involves difficulty in learning to read or interpret words, letters, and other symbols.

The terms that we all agree to when we log into AAPK includes agreeing not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated. At a minimum this is abusive to anyone struggling with dyslexia, either personally or with someone close.

While this may not seem abusive to some, it has no place in a pocket knife forum. Continued violations of our terms will not be tolerated.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
herbva
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by herbva »

Very well put Tom. I have been wondering why we have been subjected to this inappropriate, offensive and nonsensical garbage. ::teary_eyes::
"Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly." ~ Robert H. Schuller

Herb

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”