WE HAVE A WINNER - THE CONTEST IS OVER.
Pictured below are fourteen of my CAMILLUS 72, 3 blades, swelled centers, 3 5/8" closed, short-line tang stamps, 1st AND 2nd generation, "whittler" pocket knives. There are 7, 1st generation 72's and there are 7, 2nd generation 72's. There are 7 that are numbered 1 - 7 and there are 7 that are lettered A - G. All you have to do is give me the 7 numbers, the 7 letters, or the combination of both numbers and letters that correspond to the 7, AND ONLY THE 7, FIRST (1st) GENERATION 72's.
1. NO PM's, ALL guesses posted HERE.
2. NO LIMIT to number of guesses per user id and NO time limit (for guessing).
3. CHEAT ALL YOU WANT! Every 72 in the contest IS PICTURED, by me, somewhere on the AAPK site.
4. WRONG guesses WILL ONLY be acknowledged as being wrong.
5. CORRECT guesses WILL NOT be acknowledged, UNLESS you get ALL 7 CORRECT.
6. THERE are none AND there will be NO CLUES GIVEN.
7. NO OTHER PICTURES will be posted.
8. NO QUESTIONS REGARDING THE 72's WILL BE ANSWERED.
9. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THIS CONTEST WITHOUT A WINNER.
10. DON'T COMPLICATE THIS, it is a simple, easy contest.
Now, what do you win? You win the CAMILLUS 72 in the last two pictures.
THERE IS NO MONEY INVOLVED AT ALL. You just supply me a name and address to ship to.
Why am I doing this? Easy, because I feel like it.
Good luck and let the guessing begin!
Click on a picture to ENLARGE.
Kid: "Wish we had time to bury them fellas."
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales