Knife Catalogues

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Knife Catalogues

Post by dlr110 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:14 pm

This individual contacted me through my website knife gallery wanting to find a catalogue of old knives. I'm not aware of one, but I told him that for what he was looking for he could go to sites like AAPK or Etsy. That was all I thought of at that moment. Is there anyone that might know of a catalogue of old knives for sale or some other trustworthy websites he might try? Thanks everyone.

"Name: Luiz Neto
Phone:
Email: luistpneto@gmail.com
I´m from Portugal, and here there are only a few pocket knives colectors. It´s impossible to find knives to collect. All I have I´m buying on ebay on the last 20 years. Where can I find old catalogues from american knives, like Remington, Ulster, Pal, Utica, Case, and others. Thanks a lot Luiz"
David R
Senior Chief US Navy (Ret); DFW Airport (Ret)
My Gallery of Knives: https://www.davidsblades.com/

"A real Christian is a person who can give his pet parrot to the town gossip." Billy Graham

Desert Golfer

Re: Knife Catalogues

Post by Desert Golfer » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:11 pm

Find original and reprints of old knife catalogs on Ebay.

Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Post by Paladin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:20 pm

I would think that the early books by people like Dewey Ferguson and his Wife might be the sort of thing that would be helpful. They aren't exactly catalogs but they have a wealth of information about the old knives.

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae

deo-pa
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by deo-pa » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:23 am

Here is another source that is hit and miss: https://www.vintageguncatalogs.com/index.php?cPath=2. Also catalogs and books for guns, fishing gear, archery, and more.

Dennis

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”