Twin arrows tang stamp?

Ask knife related questions here. Please answer some if you are an experienced collector!
beresman

Twin arrows tang stamp?

Post by beresman » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:30 pm

OK, I looked in the tang stamps thread and didn't see this. I suppose I should get myself some reference books but until then...

I saw this knife posted for sale, but no information was given and there are no other markings on the knife (that I can see I the photos, which are pretty complete). I saw some vaguely similar stamps, but not two arrows in a circle like this. Surely someone has seen this before...
Attachments
IMG_8599.jpeg

beresman

Re: Twin arrows tang stamp?

Post by beresman » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:54 pm

Please ignore the man behind the curtain...I did find the answer after some further digging. It's a rather unremarkable Chinese product.

kootenay joe
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kootenay joe » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:57 am

beresman wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:54 pm
Please ignore the man behind the curtain...I did find the answer after some further digging. It's a rather unremarkable Chinese product.
Interesting because there are German knife manufacturer logos with arrows and a circle, i.e. this was made to make one think it is a German made knife.
kj

Bamarick

Post by Bamarick » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:01 pm

You most likely won't find this knife in any reference books. I have several of them around somewhere. Most, if not all of mine are stamped China. I also have a couple with crossed tomahawks that are also stamped China. I hope this helps.

Rick

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”