Schrades for sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
tongueriver

Schrades for sale

Post by tongueriver »

I am tendering SPECIFIC requests for Delrin-handled folding knives and maybe a few fixed blade Delrin-handled knives. Please be specific. Thanks, everyone and be SAFE!
deo-pa
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Schrades for sale

Post by deo-pa »

Hmmm. "Tender" = to offer payment but "Requests" seems to imply you are looking. Does "tendering requests" mean you are buying or selling?

Dennis
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

I am embarrassed to say that I may have used the term inappropriately. I want to sell some knives.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

tongueriver wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:22 pm I am embarrassed to say that I may have used the term inappropriately. I want to sell some knives.
Can we get a peek at what's being offered? USA made? Thanks! ::handshake::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
cody6268

Post by cody6268 »

This is my list: Used condition is preferred.

124UH. I've been tempted by the inexpensive Taylor, but it is a POS.

125OT and 25OT Folding Hunters.

5OT. Tried a Taylor, it was a POS (and probably soon to be offloaded in the next POS exchange). I'm wanting one of the ones with a carbon steel blade and green handles, but stainless/brown handles is fine also.

Copenhagen COPE33. Been really wanting to try this pattern.

The Purina Stockman knife from the '80s or '90s (forgot its exact name or pattern) that had clip, punch, and serrated sheepsfoot blades.

Vise Grip Tough Grip multitools; especially an ST-6.

And do you have any of the Irish Imperial models? Looking at getting into those. At the top of that list is a TM4, another Stockman set up with clip, serrated, and punch blades. TM6 Bladesaw and TM9 also.
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

I will start looking; I know that I have some of them. Thanks for asking.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”