For Sale...GEC #62 Maveric Autumn Leaf Clawed Bone

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
WillyCamaro

For Sale...GEC #62 Maveric Autumn Leaf Clawed Bone

Post by WillyCamaro »

Up for grabs. A GEC #62 Maveric, done up in Autumn Leaf Clawed Bone. Another wonderful example of GEC knife quality. Walk, talk, snap, overall fit and finish is excellent. Half stops on all 3 blades. I would rate clip and pen blade at a 6, the warncliff around 5. Why it's that way I do not know. Same rating goes for the half-stops. Seems the warncliff was made for easy opening/closing, more so then the other 2. IMHO the warn would make a better all-round user, the main clip is a little slim, but still perfectly useable. Blades are razor sharp. The bone jigging, colorization, and shield are extremely nice, she's a looker for sure.
No.22 out of 25 with documentation.
$180 plus shipping. Can't move on price, but will look at nice trades (doesn't necessary have to be knife related).
I'll combine shipping if you purchase more then 1 knife from me, please check out my other add's that I have posted.
PM or email @ W.Onofreychuk@outlook.com
Thank you!
Willy :D
Attachments
DSCN2491.JPG
DSCN2492.JPG
DSCN2493.JPG
DSCN2494.JPG
DSCN2495.JPG
DSCN2498.JPG
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Rotten

Re: For Sale...GEC #62 Maveric Autumn Leaf Clawed Bone

Post by Rotten »

WillyCamaro wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:13 am Up for grabs. A GEC #62 Maveric, done up in Autumn Leaf Clawed Bone. Another wonderful example of GEC knife quality. Walk, talk, snap, overall fit and finish is excellent. Half stops on all 3 blades. I would rate clip and pen blade at a 6, the warncliff around 5. Why it's that way I do not know. Same rating goes for the half-stops. Seems the warncliff was made for easy opening/closing, more so then the other 2. IMHO the warn would make a better all-round user, the main clip is a little slim, but still perfectly useable. Blades are razor sharp. The bone jigging, colorization, and shield are extremely nice, she's a looker for sure.
No.22 out of 25 with documentation.
$180 plus shipping. Can't move on price, but will look at nice knife trades.
I'll combine shipping if you purchase more then 1 knife from me, please check out my other add's that I have posted.
PM or email @ W.Onofreychuk@outlook.com
Thank you!
Willy :D
PM sent.
Trace
WillyCamaro

Re: For Sale...GEC #62 Maveric Autumn Leaf Clawed Bone

Post by WillyCamaro »

Replied to PM.
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”