large stag eye brand trapper

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
joefm

large stag eye brand trapper

Post by joefm »

hey guys,

i recently had to turn loose of my Eye Brand stag trapper. i hated doing so but it was out of necessity and would like to get another one since getting the original is not an option. mine was 5 1/2 closed and the master clip had some fancy gold engraving plus Carl Schlieper Solingen Germany and not the usual blade etching you see on a eye brand knife. the stag was unusully good for an eye brand which will make replacing it even harder but i must try so if anyone has one or know someone who does that they will part with i would greatly appreciate letting me know. for that matter any eye brand trapper i would be interested in buying or trading for. i have an old Winchester display case Ray is helping me get info and value on. so that plus knives in my store and others are on the table for a possible trade. ok fellas thanks for your time and you can reach me at +13049393258 plus PM on here! thanks again. joe
Railroad Joe
joefm

Re: large stag eye brand trapper

Post by joefm »

display case is sold!! if anyone knows where one if these are please let me know? i can buy or do part trade whatever is best for ya?

thanks,
joe
Railroad Joe

Return to “European-made knives”