The Boker Book

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
rangerbluedog

The Boker Book

Post by rangerbluedog »

AAPK Family,
Neal (mason) and I (rangerbluedog) are proud to announce that our book on Boker pocketknives is at the printer and is available for pre-order.
Once the website is completely functional we'll be accepting PayPal and Credit Cards, but currently we are accepting Personal Checks and Money Orders. You can PM for details.
Book.jpg
Book.jpg (18.13 KiB) Viewed 2510 times
We are excited to get this to the printer, as it represents 10 years of research and two years of writing. Contained within is the history of Heinrich Boker Knifeworks, H. Boker & Company, and BOKER USA. Also several popular patterns are described, and there is even a section on how to determine the age of your Boker knife using tang stamps, handle materials, blade etches, and shields. There are 176 pages, with dozens of full color illustrations and photos.
Please click on the link below for a preview! (scroll down to the blogs at the bottom of the page)
https://rickyray1830.wixsite.com/theBokerBook
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com
Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Re: The Boker Book

Post by Paladin »

Way to go, Blue! ::tu::

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae
rangerbluedog

Post by rangerbluedog »

Thanks Ray!
We both feel like a couple of kids at Christmas. ::ds::
-Blue
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Ricky and Neal - I feel like I'm in the hospital and a baby was just born. Congratulations and if I can help n any way, you both know how to reach me. Well done, I can't wait to get my copy!
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment.
Duffer

Post by Duffer »

Congratulations!! Is there anything about the Valley Forge Cutlery connection in the book? Thanks
Lloyd
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

Awesome, looks like a good read!
rangerbluedog

Post by rangerbluedog »

Thanks Guys!

Duffer, yes, there is a little bit about the Valley Forge Company in Chapter two, "The Rise of Boker USA" ::tu::
-Blue
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

Been looking forward to this book since I found out it was in the offing. Definitely excited about picking up a copy, congrats fellas!

I've been trying to keep the wallet close to the vest for a little while due to some unforeseen expenses but I will surely be sending my Paypal that-a-way upon release. Hopefully it's a big hit! Did you check with Bryan to see if he would feature it along with to the Hudson Valley book that took over the corner spot?

We might need a new domain! AAPKlibrary.com! ::ds:: Can we get Steve P. on board? :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
rangerbluedog

Post by rangerbluedog »

Tsar Bomba wrote:Been looking forward to this book since I found out it was in the offing. Definitely excited about picking up a copy, congrats fellas!

I've been trying to keep the wallet close to the vest for a little while due to some unforeseen expenses but I will surely be sending my Paypal that-a-way upon release. Hopefully it's a big hit! Did you check with Bryan to see if he would feature it along with to the Hudson Valley book that took over the corner spot?

We might need a new domain! AAPKlibrary.com! ::ds:: Can we get Steve P. on board? :mrgreen:
That's a great idea!
Honestly, this book would not have happened if it weren't for AAPK. I'm glad I stumbled in here back in 2009! :)
-Blue
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

rangerbluedog wrote: I'm glad I stumbled in here back in 2009!
We're glad you did too!! ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

Congratulations, Ricky and Neal.
I'm looking forward to purchasing this book.
Joe
r redden

Post by r redden »

Congratulations!! I am a big Boker fan and this book will definitely will become a part of my small knife research library.
Randy
channa1278

Post by channa1278 »

::groove:: definitely will get mine. Looks like an awesome read and reference ::tu::
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.- Albert Einstein
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Guys I'm totally stoked to know the Boker Book is about to hit the market. There has been a serious lack of information and reference materials available for Boker collectors and that is FINALLY about to be remedied. I am so proud of the two authors for their efforts to part the clouds of mystery that have surrounded the Boker brand with the publishing of this FANTASTIC reference book. If you're a Boker collector (and I am) you've got to be pinching yourself and wondering am I dreaming, is this FINALLY coming to fruition. Thank you Neal and Ricky for all your hard work putting this together. I just can't wait to get my hands on my copy. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”