Custom Maker any Idea who?

Ask knife related questions here. Please answer some if you are an experienced collector!
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Custom Maker any Idea who?

Postby kennedy knives » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Have 2 Custom Knives by this maker . Not sure who he is any help would be appreciated . PWH on Shield
Thanks Gary ::tu:: ::tu::
Attachments
Canoe ,52 Buck Customs 053.JPG
PWH
Canoe ,52 Buck Customs 047.JPG
Canoe ,52 Buck Customs 055.JPG

XX Case XX
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Custom Maker any Idea who?

Postby XX Case XX » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Gary:

If you don't get any answers here, you can always try Arizona Custom Knives. They might be able to help you. https://www.arizonacustomknives.com/

kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby kennedy knives » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:31 pm

XX Case XX wrote:Gary:

If you don't get any answers here, you can always try Arizona Custom Knives. They might be able to help you. https://www.arizonacustomknives.com/

Thanks Mike I use them sometime for info ::tu::

RobesonsRme.com
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby RobesonsRme.com » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:28 pm

I assume you have checked the "W" section in Levine's list of custom makers.

That is outdated, of course, as it hasn't been revised since LG-IV was published.

They have some nice stag, but their blade grinds are somewhat simplistic, suggesting they were done by a maker still finding his way and probably not with a great deal of experience.

Charlie Noyes
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

"...Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons ___but they are helpless against our prayers. "

Sidlow Baxter

kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby kennedy knives » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:47 pm

RobesonsRme.com wrote:I assume you have checked the "W" section in Levine's list of custom makers.

That is outdated, of course, as it hasn't been revised since LG-IV was published.

They have some nice stag, but their blade grinds are somewhat simplistic, suggesting they were done by a maker still finding his way and probably not with a great deal of experience.

Charlie Noyes

Charlie There really pretty nice knives . The Blade grind is somewhat simplistic but the fit and finish is quite good no master by any means . Was hoping to find out who the maker is and see if he is still making . Thanks for the info on Levine Hadn't tried that yet . ::tu::
Gary Kennedy

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”