GECs for sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
tongueriver

GECs for sale

Post by tongueriver »

FIRST ROUND OF LARGE FRAME GECS WITH THREE BLADES
all mint in tubes, for sale

Tidioute cobblestone bone 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $100 shipped.

Tidioute blue swirly acrylic 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $100 shipped.

Tidioute red swirly acrylic 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $100 shipped

Tidioute Burnt Grizzly bone 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $125 shipped.

Tidioute Brimstone bone 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $125 shipped.

Northfield antique amber bone 3-spring oblique bolster, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $140 shipped.

Northfield burnt stag 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen $180 shipped.

Also have an exceptional Cripple Creek burnt stag stockman by GEC, with the slightly narrower stockman-type clip blade, sheepfoot and spey, regular two-spring setup, nickel silver bison shield, etc., etc., $180 shipped.

Serious (the only kind, really) inquiries are welcome. I can do some images on my flat bed scanner, but they will not be up to the quality of the photographs I see on the forums with a camera. By the way, these are all knives from 2009 or 2008, as I recall; they haven’t made them in years.
big steve

Re: GECs for sale

Post by big steve »

Do you have any pics?
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Calvin it would be helpful if you gave the full GEC pattern number. Then i could look them up on the GEC website to see what they look like.
thanks, kj
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Amen to what Roland said. Thanks.
Eye Brand Man

Post by Eye Brand Man »

I'm interested. What's the pattern # of these?
Eye Brand Collector
Eye Brand Man

Post by Eye Brand Man »

Cal,
I'll take the blue swirly acrylic and the red swirly acrylic. Pending the pattern #. I think these are 54's right?
Eye Brand Collector
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

Here are the pattern #s:

The first seven are all 541308W. The Cripple Creek is a 53.

541308W Tidioute cobblestone bone 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $100 shipped.

SOLD 541308W Tidioute blue swirly acrylic 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $100 shipped.

SOLD 541308W Tidioute red swirly acrylic 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $100 shipped

541308W Tidioute Burnt Grizzly bone 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $125 shipped.

541308W Tidioute Brimstone bone 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $125 shipped.

541308W Northfield antique amber bone 3-spring oblique bolster, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $140 shipped.

541308W Northfield burnt stag 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen $180 shipped.

Also have an exceptional Cripple Creek burnt stag stockman by GEC, with the slightly narrower stockman-type clip blade, sheepfoot and spey, regular two-spring setup, nickel silver bison shield, etc., etc., $180 shipped. Tube marked CCK53S.

Serious (the only kind, really) inquiries are welcome. I can do some images on my flat bed scanner, but they will not be up to the quality of the photographs I see on BladeForums. By the way, these are all knives from 2009 or 2008, as I recall; they haven’t made them in years.
Eye Brand Man

Post by Eye Brand Man »

Pm sent
Eye Brand Collector
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

The Cripple Creek SFO is a good one, a different pattern than the above.
8d0f_35 (Large).JPG
Cripple Creek stag001.jpg
Cripple Creek stag002.jpg
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

tongueriver wrote:Here are the pattern #s:

The first seven are all 541308W. The Cripple Creek is a 53.

541308W Tidioute cobblestone bone 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $100 shipped.

SOLD 541308W Tidioute blue swirly acrylic 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $100 shipped.

SOLD 541308W Tidioute red swirly acrylic 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $100 shipped

541308W Tidioute Burnt Grizzly bone 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $125 shipped.

541308W Tidioute Brimstone bone 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $125 shipped.

541308W Northfield antique amber bone 3-spring oblique bolster, full size clip, long spey and long pen, $140 shipped.

541308W Northfield burnt stag 3-spring, full size clip, long spey and long pen $180 shipped.

Also have an exceptional Cripple Creek burnt stag stockman by GEC, with the slightly narrower stockman-type clip blade, sheepfoot and spey, regular two-spring setup, nickel silver bison shield, etc., etc., $180 shipped. Tube marked CCK53S.

Serious (the only kind, really) inquiries are welcome. I can do some images on my flat bed scanner, but they will not be up to the quality of the photographs I see on BladeForums. By the way, these are all knives from 2009 or 2008, as I recall; they haven’t made them in years.

Cal are any of these knives still for sale?
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

Well, Greg; someone in Marietta just bought the Northfield :lol: , so that leaves the Cripple Creek. The rest are gone.
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

tongueriver wrote:Well, Greg; someone in Marietta just bought the Northfield :lol: , so that leaves the Cripple Creek. The rest are gone.
:wink: ::tu::
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
Fastfreddie970

Post by Fastfreddie970 »

I'll take the Cripple Creek as per our Email,Funds sent and Thank You
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

Fastfreddie970 wrote:I'll take the Cripple Creek as per our Email,Funds sent and Thank You
SOLD. Thank you!

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”