For Sale: Case USA ERA Barlow 1965-69

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
XX Case XX
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

For Sale: Case USA ERA Barlow 1965-69

Postby XX Case XX » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:11 pm

For your consideration is a 1965-69 Case XX USA Era 62009 1/2 Barlow. Saw Cut Bone Handles. No Cracks or Chips. Both Blades have Half-Stop. Good Snap Both Ways. Some very light surface scratches. Very Clean.

The Main Blade has slight Side-to-Side in fully open position but it's very slight. Depending on where I hold the main blade, sometimes I don't even notice. You have to push to one side smartly to feel it.

If it weren't for that slight bit of play, I would be asking much more for this knife. (A 1970 10-Dot Barlow like this one recently sold for $110 right here on this site). This knife is between 1-5 years older than that one.

$73 Shipped. Ships to US only unless other arrangements can be agreed upon and to a verified Pay-Pal address on file. By purchasing, buyer confirms they are at least 18 years of age and it is legal for them to buy and own this knife.

PM if interested. You can click on the images to get a closer look. And thanks for taking the time to look at my knife. ::nod::

Mike
Attachments
IMG_2275.JPG
IMG_2272.JPG
IMG_2273.JPG
IMG_2274.JPG
IMG_2276.JPG
IMG_2277.JPG
IMG_2278.JPG
IMG_2279.JPG
IMG_2281.JPG
IMG_2282.JPG
"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”