Easton PA knife show.

A place to ask or answer knife related questions.
bladebuddy

Easton PA knife show.

Post by bladebuddy »

Anyone planning on going to the Lehigh Valley Knife Show? It is this weekend ,21 & 22 April.
Located at the Charles Chrin Community Center of Palmer Township.
4100 Green Pond Rd.
Easton ,PA. 18045

I hope to be there Saturday morning. Hope to see at least some local AAPK members. Steve B.
Steve B.
Keep your edge sharp, otherwise you just can't cut it.

Looking for Carrier Cutlery and early Robeson with Elmira tang stamps.
Gunsil

Re: Easton PA knife show.

Post by Gunsil »

I will likely be driving down and bringing Barry (1fartsmella) with me. I won't be set up with tables since I have not done well selling at this show whereas I did the Wind Gap show for six or seven years. Looks like a good weather weekend so I think there will be a good turn out for the show. I see you're from Sinking Springs, I was just down in your area last weekend hitting the fleas at Kutztown and Adamstown, didn't find one good knife. Did stock up on good Pilsudski mustard which is made in your town and stocked up on good bacon at the Fairgrounds farmer's market.
The following weekend is the big NCCA two day knife show in Mystic, CT where I will have tables and it is the best quality knife show in the northeast, hope you can make it to that one too.
bdev

Post by bdev »

My son and I are going on Saturday.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56018
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::
bladebuddy

Post by bladebuddy »

Gunsil I'm sorry you didn't find any knives last weekend. But at least you stocked up on what there is plenty of around here. Good food! Sorry to hear you're not selling this weekend. I think you have some of the most interesting old knives. I hope I get to see you this weekend, maybe you can slip an old Connecticut folder in your pocket that you can sell or trade to me. ::groove::
Thanks Steve B.
Steve B.
Keep your edge sharp, otherwise you just can't cut it.

Looking for Carrier Cutlery and early Robeson with Elmira tang stamps.
bdev

Post by bdev »

This is the first time I'm going to this show. Is it a big or small show?
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::
Gunsil

Post by Gunsil »

This will be Bill Goodman's first spring show at the Chrin Center, he has had one in the fall for several years. The fall one has been pretty big, maybe as big as Middletown but all knives. He has begun the spring show since the demise of the Wind Gap show which last year was the last show for Bill Odor. Wind Gap was a smaller show but I think Goodman will get a good amount of vendors. I know a few of the guys who will be selling there but don't know if it will be as large as the fall show, hoping it will be.
Steve, say hello if you see me, I probably won't be bringing knives, my stuff is pretty much packed and ready to go for the Mystic show the following weekend. If this spring Easton show looks good I may try it next year. Bdev, I'm a fairly tall skinny guy, will be wearing a tan ball cap that says Squid Row Menemsha on it, please say hello too, would like to meet you.
steve99f

Post by steve99f »

I'll be there Saturday morning. Hope to see you all there.
steve99f
Steve Warden

Post by Steve Warden »

I'm going. Missed last year.
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
Gunsil

Post by Gunsil »

God willin" and the river don't rise I should be in the first wave at 9AM or may even get let in a little early by helping a friend unload and set up.

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”