For Sale: 5 Knife Lot-All USA

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
XX Case XX
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

For Sale: 5 Knife Lot-All USA

Postby XX Case XX » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:22 pm

For Sale:

5 Knife Lot-All USA Made.

1. Hibbard, Spencer, Bartlett.
2. Kutmaster
3. Ulster
4. Paramount USA
5. Ariel Mfg

All knives are in good working order. The Ulster Y-50 was re-handled by our own "Orvet" (Dale) in Red Linen Micarta. It has some light pitting at the tip of the main blade. All others are otherwise pretty clean inside and out.

Al knives are considered used with some light scratches on bolsters and blades. I couldn't get the Ariel knife to sit upright because it's thin.

Price is $105.00 Shipped to Lower 48. If you deduct $5 for Shipping, it breaks down to $20 per knife. I assure you I paid much more than $20 for each knife. This is a good deal for anyone wanting to start or add to their collection without spending a lot of money.

Pay-Pal preferred but will accept other payment methods if you like. Buy purchasing, buyer confirms they are legally able to own these knives. Buyer must be 18 years of age. Any questions are welcome. PM if interested. Click on photos to enlarge.

________
Mike
Attachments
IMG_1683.JPG
IMG_1684.JPG
IMG_1685.JPG
IMG_1686.JPG
IMG_1688.JPG
"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”