Knife Sheath

Ask knife related questions here. Please answer some if you are an experienced collector!
Sut Tatersaul

Knife Sheath

Postby Sut Tatersaul » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:29 pm

I have a couple of Case Cheetah knives, and would like to buy a nice leather sheath for them. I would prefer one made by Case. Case makes sheathes for several of their knife styles, such as their "Hobo", "Trapper", and "Large Folding Knife", that have the name of the type of the knife tooled into the leather. After an hour or so, of trying to find out if they make one specifically for their Cheetah knife, or even one that would fit. I gave up, and brought my question here for your experts to answer. Do you know of one? Thanks.

Sut Tatersaul
It's Mind Over Matter, If You Don't Mind, It Don't Matter

just bob
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Knife Sheath

Postby just bob » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:58 pm

I doubt Case makes a specific sheath for a cheetah due to the swing guards. A folding hunter sheath would work or maybe a small fixed blade sheath ? I don't see any here;

https://www.casexx.com/Accessories/Acce ... ubCatID=42
You can never bet too much money on the winning horse.

"IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER,YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM"

Men make plans and God laughs

edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Knife Sheath

Postby edge213 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:09 am

Sut Tatersaul wrote:I have a couple of Case Cheetah knives, and would like to buy a nice leather sheath for them. I would prefer one made by Case. Case makes sheathes for several of their knife styles, such as their "Hobo", "Trapper", and "Large Folding Knife", that have the name of the type of the knife tooled into the leather. After an hour or so, of trying to find out if they make one specifically for their Cheetah knife, or even one that would fit. I gave up, and brought my question here for your experts to answer. Do you know of one? Thanks.

Sut Tatersaul

I carry my ivory kirinite Cheetah in the sheath Case made for the Trapperlock.
David
Research says ladders in the home are more dangerous than firearms, so I keep 20 firearms in case some idiot tries to sneak in a ladder!

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”