Helle Puuko knife from the 1960’s

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Helle Puuko knife from the 1960’s

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

For sale: this Helle Puuko knife has bone and stacked leather handles that are chip and crack free. The blade edge is full and complete. Looks to me like it has never been used or resharpened. Part of a small collection I recently purchased. Thought I would post if for sale here and see if anyone can confirm the age on this? I’m just going from what the seller told me on the age.
The sheath fits great and has a leather strap to keep the knife in the sheath, a nice feature.
No corrosion on the blade.
Asking 175 shipped. Open to offers, this type of knife is not my forte so my price may be too high or too low.
PayPal friends and family or money order.
PM me or email me.
Attachments
AE18F214-8A1C-469A-B44C-7A1937D673EB.jpeg
E4B1C814-42FF-4C2D-9D17-13EBBF8EC82F.jpeg
96340719-8313-4469-B865-7E54DD98DB64.jpeg
3DCF6024-48D7-4D93-9553-CE1C521C6DC1.jpeg
DF74C058-D627-41F7-B52C-6F2F5F5E4566.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
WillyCamaro

Re: Helle Puuko knife from the 1960’s

Post by WillyCamaro »

Wow brother! That tis a stunning survivor! :shock:

The previous owner sure new how to properly store it, all these years later...
::tu::
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Yes he did Willy. I have 19 Camillus knives from this same collection and they are all in remarkable condition. I will be adding them to my store soon.
I love buying collections that have been properly cared for.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

Sharpnshinyknives wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:09 am For sale: this Helle Puuko knife has bone and stacked leather handles that are chip and crack free. The blade edge is full and complete. Looks to me like it has never been used or resharpened. Part of a small collection I recently purchased. Thought I would post if for sale here and see if anyone can confirm the age on this? I’m just going from what the seller told me on the age.
The sheath fits great and has a leather strap to keep the knife in the sheath, a nice feature.
Asking 175 shipped. Open to offers, this type of knife is not my forte so my price may be too high or too low.
PM me or email me.
I have no idea what it's worth, but it sure is a beautiful knife!
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

edge213 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:21 pm
Sharpnshinyknives wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:09 am For sale: this Helle Puuko knife has bone and stacked leather handles that are chip and crack free. The blade edge is full and complete. Looks to me like it has never been used or resharpened. Part of a small collection I recently purchased. Thought I would post if for sale here and see if anyone can confirm the age on this? I’m just going from what the seller told me on the age.
PM me or email me.
I have no idea what it's worth, but it sure is a beautiful knife!
Thanks David, it is a beauty. Tempted to keep this one for my collection. But fixed blades aren’t my focus.
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

I soooo like this knife!!! 👍🤩😘😘🤩👍
John 🏁
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

This knife is sold!
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Well done brother!
New owner will be very pleased, I can tell you that much.
::tu::
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”