Case XX Dogleg Jack for sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Case XX Dogleg Jack for sale

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Recently picked up a small collection of old BSA and Case knives. This is a dogleg jack with the Case XX tang stamp. It’s used and has been resharpened. It functions fine. The smaller secondary blade has a slightly softer snap but no issues. No brass on this knife, which I attribute to why some older knives hold up so well and this is a good example of why. The handles are chip and crack free. No nicks or dings in the blades. This would make a good user or a good one to take apart, clean buff and put back together.
Selling it here because I don’t normally put used knives in my store. 125.00 shipped. PayPal Friends and Family or Money Order. PM me or email me.
Thanks
Attachments
75BE6F72-41A1-44EE-8FA3-E4515C88583C.jpeg
ADFC58D6-3832-49B7-8F93-9C369452482E.jpeg
ABC65346-5981-4A5B-BCD7-BCC044D3AF56.jpeg
347F295C-9BD0-4785-8045-BE69B7A7D6B3.jpeg
98176404-0A4E-4AF2-A54E-4B724FF609DA.jpeg
25D3DEF7-2B96-4549-99D5-CE235A15FD3A.jpeg
5DF5B246-5674-4B2F-9BA1-97BE7EE0C5EA.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case XX Dogleg Jack for sale

Post by 1967redrider »

Those 4" 6292s are nice, pretty bone too. Some call it a Texas Jack. If I didn't already have one . . .
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

1967redrider wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:09 pm Those 4" 6292s are nice, pretty bone too. Some call it a Texas Jack. If I didn't already have one . . .
I couldn’t come up with the correct name for this. All I could think of was Dogleg Jack, thanks. It is a sweet knife and will make someone very happy.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Very knice one Ssk. That one will dress up someone's pocket. ::tu::
Knivolf

Post by Knivolf »

That is a great, very handy pattern. I REALLY like the particular color on that bone, too.
If I wasn't already trying to save up for something else from you (Ha!) I might not be able to fight the temptation.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Offers? Trades? I’d be open to trades on this one too.
Landersknives

Post by Landersknives »

PM sent.
Ed
“No brag just fact”
Walter Brennan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Responded to it ED.
Thanks,
Mark
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Sold. Thank you all.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”