Eagle Knife Co.

A place to ask or answer knife related questions.
beresman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Eagle Knife Co.

Post by beresman »

I got a lot of knives (like 60-70 of them) off the infamous auction site, thinking I might find some interesting things in it (I know, that's a crap shoot, but in this case there was one Chinese knife and one Pakistani. The rest are almost all US-made product). I figured I might be able to sell some of them to recoup the cost and then still have some cool new toys...

One of the items is a knife from the Eagle knife company. It's an inexpensively made, metal-handled, single blade knife, a bit dirty and with some corrosion, but the blade is fairly full. I can't tell how good the spring is, because the joint is pretty stiff.

I was going to throw it in the pile for next year's POS exchange, but thought I'd look it up. Huh! Levine (ok, my copy is ancient) says Eagle Knife is a "high" value mark. I looked on Ebay, and while there are two similar knives offered, there is no history of a similar knife having been sold in the last few months. So is this a rare gem, or a very niche market?
Attachments
IMG_0410.JPG
IMG_0411.JPG
IMG_0412.JPG
Brent
just bob

Re: Eagle Knife Co.

Post by just bob »

Some additional info; I kind of thought that more than one company used this name.

viewtopic.php?t=62550

viewtopic.php?t=7445

https://iknifecollector.com/forum/topic ... e-knife-co
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
beresman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Eagle Knife Co.

Post by beresman »

Thanks! I had seen some of this; and I'm pretty sure this is the same Eagle Knife Co. that had the 1918 patent (mine says Pat. Pend, so probably before that date).
Brent

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”