Knife help

A place to ask or answer knife related questions.
Tundra20

Knife help

Post by Tundra20 »

I just have a question for anyone that knows anything about Winchester knife because I don’t know anything. My grandpa gave me this knife and it’s says Winchester on the blade but nothing else so I was just wondering if anyone by chance knew what model this particular one is. It’s 3 in blade and 6in overall length.
Attachments
B24B0C24-DC26-4CB7-A179-C4411BF47358.jpeg
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Knife help

Post by treefarmer »

Tundra20, ::welcome:: to AAPK!
Your knife was more than likely made some where across the water. It is not an original Winchester knife as they ceased production in 1942. That said since it is from your grandpa, keep it and enjoy it.
Ebay should show Winchester knives similar to yours to get an idea of the value.
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
Tundra20

Post by Tundra20 »

Thank you very much
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Tundra20 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:17 am I just have a question for anyone that knows anything about Winchester knife because I don’t know anything. My grandpa gave me this knife and it’s says Winchester on the blade but nothing else so I was just wondering if anyone by chance knew what model this particular one is. It’s 3 in blade and 6in overall length.
Hey T-20! ::welcome:: to the forum! I can't help to identify your knife, but it sure is a cool little skinner, and, it'll remind you of your grandpa every time you use it! 8)
8)

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”