New member introduction and Kinfolks 9361 question

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
nwdan

New member introduction and Kinfolks 9361 question

Post by nwdan »

Hi everyone, NWDAN here I'm a new member and just got my account open and member store going and starting to get a few listings up and one sale already! I've been collecting for 40 years and have decided to thin the heard a little and make room for others. Mostly old Case pocket knives, Remington Bullets and of course other odds and ends. Here is one I don't know much about, and I'd appreciate any info as to value as I plan to list it. Another question is in a situation like this is there an auction feature if you are unsure of value to let folks bid on it? Thanks all in advance tons of great information here!

NWDAN
Attachments
20200213_192936.jpg
20200213_192944.jpg
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: New member introduction and Kinfolks 9361 question

Post by 1967redrider »

Great looking knife and ::welcome:: to AAPK!
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Gunsil

Post by Gunsil »

These don't usually bring much, I would be happy to get 30-40 bucks for it on one of my tables at a knife show. Probably be an easier sell if it had the original sheath. Leather handled hunters are just not in real demand. You could go on ebay and look under "sold items" in a Kinfolks search and see what they bring there. Good user for sure.
nwdan

Post by nwdan »

Thanks I appreciate the feedback! I put an edge on it and it, seems to be pretty good steel it is shaving sharp! I'll check out CL and go from there.

Return to “General Knife Discussion”