LDF Knife Store will be Under Construction

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
LDF Knives

LDF Knife Store will be Under Construction

Post by LDF Knives »

Howdy y' all! I've been Approved about a week ago, So Hopefully It will be up by the end of this month or First week of Feb. I will have some Cases, Challenger, Chicago, Colonial Coon, Rigid, Western, Wyeth etc. etc. All will be 70% to mint Condition, I have posted a few pictures in this Forum., on my Questions about some of these knives, they will too be included. Just go to LDF knives on my postings, and you'll see some! :D If you like some of these knives, PM me Thanks! ::handshake::
LDF Knives

Re: LDF Knife Store will be Under Construction

Post by LDF Knives »

LDF Knives wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:46 pm Howdy y' all! I've been Approved about a week ago, So Hopefully It will be up by the end of this month or First week of Feb. I will have some Cases, Challenger, Chicago, Colonial Coon, Rigid, Western, Wyeth etc. etc. All will be 70% to mint Condition, I have posted a few pictures in this Forum., on my Questions about some of these knives, they will too be included. Just go to LDF knives on my postings, and you'll see some! :D If you like some of these knives, PM me Thanks! ::handshake::
there will be a slight delay so hopefully my store will be up 10 to 14 days thanks for your Patience ::tu::
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Congratulations on your new store. I wish you all the best. ::tu::
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
LDF Knives

Post by LDF Knives »

Howdy all! I'm trying to set up my LDF store, but there seems to be a "snag" on the AAPK site, so hopefully get that taken care of soon!

Return to “General Knife Discussion”