GEC #72 WANTED

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
Brumbydownunder

GEC #72 WANTED

Post by Brumbydownunder »

GEC #72
G'Day I'm Looking for a Great Eastern Cutlery #72 (Like I need "another" knife :roll: )
Clip Blade Lockback with Lanyard Hole ....
Prefer - but not limited to - Natural Handle Material
New or Used Condition Even if you just spot one on the Interweb somewhere I'd appreciate a heads up
Borrowed Pic
GEC #72.jpg
Please be aware I am in Australia Thanks for looking

Derek
"Belong Where The Moment Finds You"
XX Case XX

Re: GEC #72 WANTED

Post by XX Case XX »

Brumbydownunder wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:12 am Even if you just spot one on the Interweb somewhere I'd appreciate a heads up
That's going to be a difficult find, but if I see one for sale, I'll let you know. I already did some searching for you, even from Germany, but came up empty. I'll be on the lookout. ::nod:: Always a nice feeling when you can help somebody out.

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Brumbydownunder

Re: GEC #72 WANTED

Post by Brumbydownunder »

XX Case XX wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:44 am
Brumbydownunder wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:12 am Even if you just spot one on the Interweb somewhere I'd appreciate a heads up
That's going to be a difficult find, but if I see one for sale, I'll let you know. I already did some searching for you, even from Germany, but came up empty. I'll be on the lookout. ::nod:: Always a nice feeling when you can help somebody out.

Return to “Want Ads”