1999 NRA VIP reception 2 blade folding knife

A place to ask or answer knife related questions.
Episkipos

1999 NRA VIP reception 2 blade folding knife

Post by Episkipos »

I am trying to find a value for this knife, but it seems I have the only one in existance...I am sure that's not true.

Remember the NRA annual meetings in 1999, in Denver...in the worse case of bad timing ever, the meetings were 4 days after Columbine. They cancelled all the events except for the business meeting, that which legally they had to do. On our way into the room they handed out items that were going to be handed out at other events, I got a mug and this knife.

[image][/image]
Attachments
1999 NRA knife.jpg
1999 NRA knife.jpg (33.58 KiB) Viewed 934 times
kootenay joe

Re: 1999 NRA VIP reception 2 blade folding knife

Post by kootenay joe »

It is an inexpensive knife and only collectible to those specifically collecting knives with "NRA" marked on them. If you had a bunch of NRA collectors in a room you might get $25. If room had regular knife collectors you might get $15.
kj
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: I'm On The Far Right On The Left Coast In Commiefornia

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

Episkipos wrote:I am trying to find a value for this knife, but it seems I have the only one in existance...I am sure that's not true. Remember the NRA annual meetings in 1999, in Denver...in the worse case of bad timing ever, the meetings were 4 days after Columbine. They cancelled all the events except for the business meeting, that which legally they had to do. On our way into the room they handed out items that were going to be handed out at other events, I got a mug and this knife.
The picture you posted came up when I did a Google search (image only), but that was all. Funny you should be inquiring about that knife. I was going through some of my older paperwork and these fell out. My two tickets to that event. Strange huh? ::shrug::
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Kid: "Wish we had time to bury them fellas."
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales

Skip
Episkipos

Post by Episkipos »

Unused...sorry I didn't see you there.

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”