Case Cheetah Cub

A place to ask or answer knife related questions.
WillyCamaro

Re: Case Cheetah Cub

Post by WillyCamaro »

Sure. I still need to twist Scale Military knife arm to take pics for me. Here are sellers pics (they don't due these knives justice). I bought 2 of the coke bottles. They are one of the biggest knives i'v ever seen. I think even bigger then a full size folding hunter... ::hmm:: The build quality is same or better than case knives. Not the premium (Tony Bose) but probably standard case.
Enjoy!
Attachments
Winchester USA W 18 10121 CRC Charcoal Ruby Copper Cheetah 001.jpg
Winchester USA W 18 10121 CRC Charcoal Ruby Copper Cheetah 002.jpg
Winchester USA W 18 10121 CRC Charcoal Ruby Copper Cheetah 006.jpg
Winchester USA W 15 19109 1_2 1994 BO Burnt Orange Bone Coke Bottle Swing Guard 001.jpg
Winchester USA W 15 19109 1_2 1994 BO Burnt Orange Bone Coke Bottle Swing Guard 005.jpg
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Here's some more,
By the way i love your catchphrase!
Attachments
Winchester USA W 18 10121 CRC Charcoal Ruby Copper Cheetah 004.jpg
Winchester USA W 18 10121 CRC Charcoal Ruby Copper Cheetah 005.jpg
Winchester USA W 18 10121 CRC Charcoal Ruby Copper Cheetah 007.jpg
Winchester USA W 18 10121 CRC Charcoal Ruby Copper Cheetah 008.jpg
Winchester USA W 18 10121 CRC Charcoal Ruby Copper Cheetah 009.jpg
Winchester USA W 18 10121 CRC Charcoal Ruby Copper Cheetah 010.jpg
Winchester USA W 15 19109 1_2 1994 BO Burnt Orange Bone Coke Bottle Swing Guard 003.jpg
Winchester USA W 15 19109 1_2 1994 BO Burnt Orange Bone Coke Bottle Swing Guard 004.jpg
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Sut Tatersaul

Post by Sut Tatersaul »

Hi, All:

I've let the dust settle a bit more on the question that I posted, back in Oct. of 2018. I've since, checked everywhere that anyone suggested, that I have access, and still haven't been able to find out whether Case, ever made a Cheetah Cub knife, with 'Rootbeer Bone' scales.

A 'Cheetah Cub' knife, with 'Rootbeer Scales' tops my 'Most wanted' list, But, I'd feel foolish, trying longer, to find one to buy, if Case never made one.

Can anyone "Help"? Thanks.

Sut Tatersaul
It's Mind Over Matter, If You Don't Mind, It Don't Matter
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

Sut Tatersaul wrote: I've since, checked everywhere that anyone suggested, that I have access, and still haven't been able to find out whether Case, ever made a Cheetah Cub knife, with 'Rootbeer Bone' scales.

A 'Cheetah Cub' knife, with 'Rootbeer Scales' tops my 'Most wanted' list, But, I'd feel foolish, trying longer, to find one to buy, if Case never made one.

Can anyone "Help"? Thanks.

Sut Tatersaul
I collected many Case Cheetah Cubs in the past. At my peak, I think I had between 15-20 Cubs with different handle scales but I never saw one with Rootbeer Bone.

Don't want to dash your hopes, Sut--and just because I never saw one doesn't mean it was never made--I'm just saying that during my Cub collecting period, when I was buying every Cheetah Cub I could find, I never came across any Cheetah Cubs with Rootbeer bone scales.

Here are some from my former Cub collection (now, the only Cubs I still have are the custom Paua Abalone and the White MOP).
P3050405.JPG
~Q~
We are all just prisoners here of our own device.
In the master's chamber they gather for the feast.
They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast.
(Eagles: Hotel California)

~Q~

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”