For Sale: Schrade USA LB7 & 125OT

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kootenay joe

For Sale: Schrade USA LB7 & 125OT

Post by kootenay joe »

For quite a few years i was a dedicated Schrade collector. The LB7 & 125OT (single blade folding hunter) were my 2 favorite patterns and i had at least 50 of each.
These 2 are top examples. When looking at either of these patterns and especially the 125OT look at the very tip. Should come to a pointy point. The majority you will see have the tip slightly rounded from use and sharpening.
Some years the 125OT had a lanyard hole and some years it did not. This Schrade 125OT has a lanyard hole and the early tapered sheath. Never used.
I bought the 4-pin LB7 from the original owner. He wrote a note in the box: "29.50 Sep 1978 Factory".
The serial # on this knife is: 59024 which fits the date on the box. The LB7 came out towards the end of 1977. Serial #'s got into 19,000's. 1978 was the first full year of production and serial #'s got to ~ 212,000. Schrade went on to make millions of LB7's. This is a very early one, never used with original box, paperwork and sheath.
I bought a lot of LB7's and 125OT's before i was able to spot the best ones. These 2 are the best ones.
Price for both: $160 plus half the cost of Canada Post shipping.
If you think this is expensive check ebay. And good luck on avoiding the 'dogs'. And the rounded tapered 125 sheath is correct and very hard to find.
Returnable for refund.
If interested please send me a PM or email: rprocter@telus.net
thanks, kj
Attachments
IMGP6111.JPG
IMGP6112.JPG
IMGP6113.JPG
IMGP6109.JPG
IMGP6110.JPG
kootenay joe

Re: For Sale: Schrade USA LB7 & 125OT

Post by kootenay joe »

Giving this old listing a BUMP.
Feel free to make me an offer. This 125OT is as fine an example as there is and the sheath is the best of all the sheath variations for this pattern.
And there are not that many unused very early LB7's.
I collected both of these Schrade patterns and had about 50 of each. These 2 are my best examples.
kj
kootenay joe

Re: For Sale: Schrade USA LB7 & 125OT

Post by kootenay joe »

SOLD
kj

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”