case switch blade info

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
roadrunner68

case switch blade info

Post by roadrunner68 »

Case 91210 1/2 switchbalde. Any info year? worth? Thank you.
Attachments
IMG_3596.JPG
IMG_3597.JPG
IMG_3598.JPG
IMG_3599.JPG
RalphAlsip

Re: case switch blade info

Post by RalphAlsip »

The knife is from the Case Tested XX era which dates it within a range of approximately 1920 to 1940. I'm not familiar with the pattern and the handle material which look they could be onyx or cracked ice so I won't know a valuation range. The knife does look to be in really good condition for its age. If you're going to sell it, you will need to provide commentary on well it works. Does it fire open strongly? Does the blade have play when its open? Does it lock up tightly when closed?

Overall, looks like a super nice knife. ::tu:: ::tu::
roadrunner68

Post by roadrunner68 »

I just purchased this case knife. Not for sale. Action opens fast, locks up tight and the lock works. Doesnt look like its ever been sharpened. Alittle staining on the blade, other than that looks functions like new. No cracks or chips of handle. I have never seen this knife before and couldnt find that
much info on it. Thank you for any help.
knife7knut

Post by knife7knut »

roadrunner68 wrote:I just purchased this case knife. Not for sale. Action opens fast, locks up tight and the lock works. Doesnt look like its ever been sharpened. Alittle staining on the blade, other than that looks functions like new. No cracks or chips of handle. I have never seen this knife before and couldnt find that
I believe they were made by Schrade Cutlery Co. for Case.
Adventure BEFORE Dementia!
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

knife7knut wrote:
roadrunner68 wrote:I just purchased this case knife. Not for sale. Action opens fast, locks up tight and the lock works. Doesnt look like its ever been sharpened. Alittle staining on the blade, other than that looks functions like new. No cracks or chips of handle. I have never seen this knife before and couldnt find that
I believe they were made by Schrade Cutlery Co. for Case.
That's my understanding also. Nice looking knife.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/

Return to “General Knife Discussion”