Need some Info

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
brookzee

Need some Info

Post by brookzee »

Hello everyone, im very new around here and learning alot. Just purchased a collection of knives. Included are 28 GEC knives. They are all new condition mint inside original tubes. They are all labeled on the tube . All 2006 and 2007. #23, #73, a few scouts. 13 are Tidioute, 8 or 9 Northfield and the rest Great Eastern Cutlery.
Please help me with the values. I can provide more detailed Info when I get home, if I need to. Any and all help and Info will be greatly appreciated.
Jason
Tsar Bomba

Re: Need some Info

Post by Tsar Bomba »

brookzee wrote:Hello everyone, im very new around here and learning alot. Just purchased a collection of knives. Included are 28 GEC knives. They are all new condition mint inside original tubes. They are all labeled on the tube . All 2006 and 2007. #23, #73, a few scouts. 13 are Tidioute, 8 or 9 Northfield and the rest Great Eastern Cutlery.
Please help me with the values. I can provide more detailed Info when I get home, if I need to. Any and all help and Info will be greatly appreciated.
Jason
First off, ::welcome:: to AAPK, Jason! ::handshake::

Pictures, handle materials, etc. all would help and in fact be close to necessary for any reasonably-accurate valuation of GECs. Helpful information about posting photos can be found here and instructions for Android phones/devices are available here.

Completed auctions on auction sites (like the notorious fleabay) are a very useful resource to find out what similar or identical knives are going for these days. Without photos and descriptions, however, only you can truly determine if prices you find online can be fetched for your knives.

If you are selling all 28 GECs (and any other knives) an investment into a premium AAPK subscription may be helpful as you can take advantage of the AAPK sale forum, and we have all sorts of GEC addicts on this site to tempt with early GECs in the tubes (including myself). Information on premium subscriptions can be found by clicking here.

Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing some of these knives! ::tu::
Tony
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”