Bulldog beauty

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Coolknife

Bulldog beauty

Post by Coolknife »

Hi all,
I just received this Bulldog in the mail and I just had to tell someone. :) ...It's a Bulldog with custom work by Michael Prater and I think it's about the purdiest one I have ever seen. Painted pony with artwork by Todd Reed. When I saw it , it just got stuck in my eye and I had to spring for it. I have been collecting knives for many years and although I haven't posted much, I do come by and learn from the folks here who do know their knives. I have bad back injuries and it makes it hard to sit but I will be here from time to time. It's a great site! Thanks for having me!
Attachments
004.JPG
002.JPG
espn77

Re: Bulldog beauty

Post by espn77 »

Pretty fancy. Glad you shared it with us.
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

Normally not a fan of the fancy stuff, but that's a good looking knife.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
Coolknife

Post by Coolknife »

espn77 wrote:Pretty fancy. Glad you shared it with us.
Thanks, I mostly own old working type knives, but every once in a while i'll buy one to just admire the artistry and workmanship.
Coolknife

Post by Coolknife »

edge213 wrote:Normally not a fan of the fancy stuff, but that's a good looking knife.
Thanks, I have a few fancy one's but I like good old and vintage working knives more. Lately I got hooked on the old knife/axe combo sets . I can't get enough of those. Old pocketknives and especially folding hunters take up a lot of space in my knife room too. They are more interesting than Purdy knives like this one but I do like to see good file work and tool work.

Return to “General Knife Discussion”