Michigan now legal

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
mrwatch

Michigan now legal

Post by mrwatch »

Switchblade knives made legal in bill signed by Gov. Rick Snyder

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/201 ... r_home_pop
MITCH RAPP

Re: Michigan now legal

Post by MITCH RAPP »

8) Very Nice! Mrwatch. ::tu::

Do you think I will get that Law passed here in California? ::facepalm::
Attachments
WHEN PIGS FLY.jpg
WHEN PIGS FLY.jpg (13.98 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
MITCH

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
"So far,So good...So What!" - Johnnie Samples
Old Folder
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Michigan now legal

Post by Old Folder »

Nice picture Mitch.
The current knife laws in California will eventually be repealed, a second amendment ruling is probably the only thing that will do it.
We read that many States are changing on a monthly / yearly basis to our liking.
I own many auto's but do not carry. (yet)
Your post reminds me of a antique open air street fair in Pomona Ca. in the early 80's I attended.
A seller had many EDC's, none of which I was interested in though. I noticed that at his feet he had a box full of items that were not displayed yet. I observed a Stag Handled knife and realized from its shape that it was a Switchblade. I asked him if I could see it, he stated that he did not intend to bring it and that it would be illegal for him to sell. I asked him what his "Did not want to sell it price was" he asked me about my occupation and if I was a Police Officer (I get that question occasionally) ::shrug::
I assured him I was not affiliated with any law enforcement, and that I was a pocket knife collector and a wood worker as a hobby.
As the conversation continued he went as far as asking if he could see if I had any "calluses" on my hands. ::uc:: ? ::paranoid::
Finally, after he was convinced I was not going to call the local Swat Team to cuff and carry him away, he showed me the knife. It was a "J.A.Henckels"
We made a deal. I brought the knife home. It is one of my favorite Auto's. Excellent condition.
Attachments
IMG_0001 (2).JPG
IMG_0007 (1).JPG
IMG_0008 (1).JPG
IMG_0009 (1).JPG
IMG_0010 (1).JPG
It's always important to know what you don't know.
Dan

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”