Easton Show

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Whitneyrifle

Easton Show

Post by Whitneyrifle »

Welp, Im a bit miffed…was excited for the Easton show this weekend. But the hazards of the medical field hit me. Working in an ED, guess who got Covid. Tested positive today.
Ugh……,have fun everyone…
You have to be trusted by the people that lie to you. So that when they turn their backs on you, You'll get the chance to put the knife in….
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Easton Show

Post by Madmarco »

I'm sorry to hear this Whitney. At least they pretty much have the virus under control, so just don't push yourself too hard and with God's blessing you'll fully recover. And don't worry, there will be plenty more shows for you to attend! 8)
8)
Whitneyrifle

Post by Whitneyrifle »

::tu:: ::nod::
Madmarco wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:33 am I'm sorry to hear this Whitney. At least they pretty much have the virus under control, so just don't push yourself too hard and with God's blessing you'll fully recover. And don't worry, there will be plenty more shows for you to attend! 8)
You have to be trusted by the people that lie to you. So that when they turn their backs on you, You'll get the chance to put the knife in….
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

Whitneyrifle wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:39 pm Welp, Im a bit miffed…was excited for the Easton show this weekend. But the hazards of the medical field hit me. Working in an ED, guess who got Covid. Tested positive today.
Ugh……,have fun everyone…
I am sorry to hear this as well.
My wife has had two confirmed cases of Covid, a little over a year apart. I have had it once. Thankfully it does appear to be getting milder as it mutates.
Still, quarantine is no fun.
But it should give you plenty of time to play with knives!

Seriously, I am praying for you and your family.
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
Whitneyrifle

Post by Whitneyrifle »

Reverand wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:10 am
Whitneyrifle wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:39 pm Welp, Im a bit miffed…was excited for the Easton show this weekend. But the hazards of the medical field hit me. Working in an ED, guess who got Covid. Tested positive today.
Ugh……,have fun everyone…
I am sorry to hear this as well.
My wife has had two confirmed cases of Covid, a little over a year apart. I have had it once. Thankfully it does appear to be getting milder as it mutates.

Still, quarantine is no fun.
But it should give you plenty of time to play with knives!

Seriously, I am praying for you and your family.
Thank you, it is much appreciated! It’s like a bad round of the flu, lots of aches, but thankful O am up and about.
Ridgegrass
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ridgegrass »

Nasty stuff! Good luck, get well, and all that. Hope it's the short version. J.O'.
Gunsil

Post by Gunsil »

Sorry to hear you're ill and can't make it. Be careful with that covid, it damn near killed me in early 2020. I was looking forward to meeting you at the show but now there will be one less person looking for Union Cut products! (LOL) Hopefully you can make the Lewisburg, PA show at the end of February, it is a good show for antique cutlery. I am just going to Easton to shop and socialize, but I have two tables reserved at Lewisburg maybe we can meet there.

Return to “General Knife Discussion”