Knife Raffle

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Knife Raffle

Post by galvanic1882 »

Here is my first knife raffle, Please read all below and look the pictures over.

Rules for the raffle are 10 spots at 7.00 per spot. No more than 2 spots can be bought by the same player. Payment is to be through PP F&F or postal MO. If by MO than please email me so that I know in advance. Payment is to be made after all the spots are spoken for. To pick a spot just post that in this thread. I will be keeping a list of who has what spot in addition to what is posted on the thread. If all the spots are not taken by Sunday morning, I will cancel the raffle. If the raffle is on than I will pick the winner at random at noon on Sunday.

Please post on this thread the number you would like. Please pick a number that has not been chosen when picking.

I had said that I would ship to Canada but I checked the prices for shipping, and they have gone up again so I will include shipping only to the CONUS. If you want to participate and are outside the CONUS than please contact me first. If you are willing to pay postage to where you are I will be ok with it.

C. Johnson Sheffield England, 3 1/8" closed Spey knife. Appears unused and both blades show original finish. Both blades snap well. Liners and bolsters are iron I believe. Front handle is chip and crack free, the back has insect damage as you can see in the pictures. Handles are horn.

1) JamieinWV
2) euroken
3) ea42
4)
5) glennbad
6) JamieinWV
7) glennbad
8) ea42
9) euroken
10)

Thanks Mike
Attachments
IMG_3134.jpg
IMG_3135.jpg
IMG_3136.jpg
IMG_3132.jpg
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Knife Raffle

Post by galvanic1882 »

For some reason a smiley face is showing up for number 8?? Don't know why and I can't change it, sorry all.

Mike
Gunsil

Post by Gunsil »

Man, I hate to think of what incest damage is!! Cool little knife!
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by galvanic1882 »

Thanks Gino!!
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

I'll take 5 and 7 if available
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by galvanic1882 »

They are yours, thanks
beezwax
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by beezwax »

This one's not my cup o' tea but I appreciate you getting this off the ground. I'll keep an eye out for future raffles 👍🏻
alexwanson

Post by alexwanson »

Spammer Troll removed by Troll Exterminators Inc.
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by galvanic1882 »

Not sure who your referring to with your comment?
ea42

Post by ea42 »

Ignore it Mike, just another troll first time poster pushing a lame website.

This looks like fun, sign me up for #3 and #8 (since I'm cool ::nod:: :lol: ).

Eric
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by galvanic1882 »

Thanks Eric, you got them!
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

I’ll take #1 and #6 so that means one of the other eight will win…
If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!" - Yosemite Sam
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, “Those who can count and Those who can’t”
www.allaboutpocketknives.com/jamieinwv
euroken
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by euroken »

Hey Mike,

I'm in for spots 2 and 9.

Good to see some regulars joining in, Mr. Glennbad and EA42!!!

JamieinWV, not trying to exclude you, but I've chat up both of these members before so wanted give them a nod. :D

Ken
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

euroken wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:03 pm Hey Mike,

I'm in for spots 2 and 9.

Good to see some regulars joining in, Mr. Glennbad and EA42!!!

JamieinWV, not trying to exclude you, but I've chat up both of these members before so wanted give them a nod. :D

Ken
You offend me none..and I think the #8 smiley face is a dead giveaway as to who will win
If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!" - Yosemite Sam
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, “Those who can count and Those who can’t”
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by galvanic1882 »

Thanks all of you that took numbers. Looks like all the numbers will be taken but I will wait till Sunday AM and then do the drawing at noon. I have someone willing to take the last 2 if they don't get picked.

I also have a knife picked out for next week. Mike
bocaj

Post by bocaj »

I will take 4 and 10
Thanks
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by galvanic1882 »

Ok so the raffle is all filled up so all of you that bought spots please send payment to galvanic1882@yahoo.com and please make sure it's friends and family through paypal with nothing in the notes.

Just so all of you know how I am going to pick the number. I have 10 grandchildren and I will be asking my 12-year-old grandson Ari to pick a number from 1-10. Each time I do this I will ask one of them to pick a number.

Thanks for all that participated in the raffle. I will be posting the next knife on Thursday with all of the same rules.

Mike

Here is my first knife raffle, Please read all below and look the pictures over.

Rules for the raffle are 10 spots at 7.00 per spot. No more than 2 spots can be bought by the same player. Payment is to be through PP F&F or postal MO. If by MO than please email me so that I know in advance. Payment is to be made after all the spots are spoken for. To pick a spot just post that in this thread. I will be keeping a list of who has what spot in addition to what is posted on the thread. If all the spots are not taken by Sunday morning, I will cancel the raffle. If the raffle is on than I will pick the winner at random at noon on Sunday.

Please post on this thread the number you would like. Please pick a number that has not been chosen when picking.

I had said that I would ship to Canada but I checked the prices for shipping, and they have gone up again so I will include shipping only to the CONUS. If you want to participate and are outside the CONUS than please contact me first. If you are willing to pay postage to where you are I will be ok with it.

C. Johnson Sheffield England, 3 1/8" closed Spey knife. Appears unused and both blades show original finish. Both blades snap well. Liners and bolsters are iron I believe. Front handle is chip and crack free, the back has insect damage as you can see in the pictures. Handles are horn.

1) JamieinWV
2) euroken PAID
3) ea42 PAID
4) bocaj PAID
5) glennbad
6) JamieinWV
7) glennbad
8) ea42 PAID
9) euroken PAID
10)bocaj PAID
deo-pa
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by deo-pa »

Nice job Mike. I didn't have an interest in this knife but will watch your future raffles with interest. 10 grandchildren = at least 10 raffles... great! ::tu::

Dennis
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by galvanic1882 »

Thanks Dennis, I hope I can do 10??? The next knife will have an etch I'm thinking.

Mike
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by galvanic1882 »

Ok it’s just about noon AZ time and even though all picks have not been paid I will announce the winner. It’s number 5 glennbad!! Thanks all for playing. glennbad please email me your shipping info and the knife will be in the mail in the morning. Mike
euroken
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by euroken »

Woohoo! Glennbad!!!

Congrats and thanks for the raffle Mike!
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Congrats gleenbad. ::tu:: ::tu::

Great idea Mike.
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by galvanic1882 »

Thanks, I hope it catches on. Glennbad does not know he gets the knife yet! Few spots not paid so maybe ending it on Sunday is not the best day so next week I’m going to post the knife on Wed and end it Sat. Maybe that’s a better day? Mike
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

Paid up ::groove::
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

Congratulations glennbad

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”