Another knife id needed

In 1939 Joseph Gerber (advertising agency owner) had custom knife maker David Murphy make 24 sets of carving knife for some of his select customers. Catalog retailer Abercrombie & Fitch saw them and was so impressed with the quality of the knives they wanted to sell them. Thus was born Gerber Legendary Blades.
Engel

Another knife id needed

Post by Engel »

I have a Gerber fixed blade that was left in a boat that I bought this past winter. I have been using it for fishing, camping, and general on the lake sort of stuff. I absolutely love this knife. It is already a little beat up from the previous owners but it has a good edge and feel. I would love to find another, but I can't id it. Any help would be appreciated.
Gerber 1.jpg
Grber 2.jpg
Case V42
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Another knife id needed

Post by Case V42 »

Sorry, but Fiskars has branded so many models with the GERBER name that it is nearly impossible to identify them.
whiskeytango315

Post by whiskeytango315 »

That my friend is a Gerber Bolt fixed blade!!! Found one here,
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gerber-Bolt-Be ... 632-2357-0

Good luck!
bfgodlesky

Post by bfgodlesky »

I come across one of these last fall. First time I've found any ID on it. Thanks!
They are a dadny lil knife!!
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

I realize this post is somewhat later, but the knife from the link wiskeytango315 provided is sold, but, there are currently 2 others, they are #165242586462/US$97.47 + $$19. shipping along with a Make An Offer kink, New, or, #313837810163/US$49. + $21.63 shipping along with a M.A.O. link, Used. Both appear to be in excellent condition, even the used copy! Good luck! 8)
8)

Return to “Gerber Legendary Blades Knife Forum”