How to get approval for selling

A place to ask and answer "How do I" questions and post tips & tricks that make your AAPK experience easier and more pleasant. Some little thing that you do all the time and take for granted may be an "aha moment" for a new or maybe even a veteran AAPK user.
Charlesrdobsonjr

How to get approval for selling

Post by Charlesrdobsonjr »

Hello y’all this is my first post on the forum. I have inherited a large knife collection. I applied to sell yesterday on this site and have completed several sales through my Facebook page and in auctions all happy customers, shipped across the country, and have a good reputation in time I’ve been doing this. Question is how long does it take to get approved for selling on here?? I am eager to get started as I have a lot of knives to post. Thanks.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: How to get approval for selling

Post by bestgear »

Charlesrdobsonjr wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:51 pm...how long does it take to get approved for selling on here?? I am eager to get started as I have a lot of knives to post. Thanks.
The answer to your question is determined by the speed at which our sole site developer can react and perform whatever is necessary to create a new store.

AAPK is a very small operation that serves a great number of knife enthusiasts for a very moderate subscription fee and store sales commission. This is great for all of us but it comes at the price of staff to support the complete mission which is more than just the stores. Bryan (Sanders) is the site owner and I'm sure he will attend to your request in FIFO order. I would set December 1 as a planned launch date to give Bryan enough time to meet that expectation along with a major holiday in the middle of that timeline.

In the meantime, I would recommend getting your photos and descriptions together so that when your store is approved you'll be off to the races.

::welcome:: to AAPK!
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Return to “AAPK Tips and Tricks -- An Illustrated FAQ Forum on Steriods”