Adding a video in a sale offering

A place to ask and answer "How do I" questions and post tips & tricks that make your AAPK experience easier and more pleasant. Some little thing that you do all the time and take for granted may be an "aha moment" for a new or maybe even a veteran AAPK user.
Garyslt

Adding a video in a sale offering

Post by Garyslt »

I’d l8e to post a quick video (55 secs), showing a knife in a sale offered. Haven’t figured out how to do it yet and haven’t posted this Knife for sale yet.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Gary
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Adding a video in a sale offering

Post by 1967redrider »

Check out this link-

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65122&p=783609&hili ... eo#p783609

Let me know if you have any problems. ::tu::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

If I understand the OP question correctly, I don’t think you can just shoot a video on your phone and place it directly into a post here. After making the video you’ll need to first post it to YouTube (sorry, I don’t know how that is done but others here do). Then you can place your YouTube video into a post on AAPK, using the instructions provided.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Garyslt

Post by Garyslt »

Thank you to everyone, the links offered explain the process well enough. I like you tube to watch but never posted my stuff.
Unfortunately, this short video isn't much for a you tube as it simply shows the sheath and how the knife is snug into it. Makes a pop sound when the guard hits the inside wooden last.
Oh well.....

Garyslt
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

Really what is a video going to add if you already have GOOD CLEAR CLOSEUP pictures of the knife?
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"

Return to “AAPK Tips and Tricks -- An Illustrated FAQ Forum on Steriods”