Spyderco Yojimbo II - 2 for trade

The first Spyderco knife was made in 1976 under the direction of Sal Glesser. The company started out as a traveling entity as Sal & his wife, Gail, traveled from show to show. The first permanent establishment was in Golden, Colorado where the company made its first folding knife in 1978. The company proudly touts their knives as being different, peculiar, even out there. "We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
allmightyoz

Spyderco Yojimbo II - 2 for trade

Postby allmightyoz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:33 pm

I had great luck in inheriting 4 spyderco Yojimbo IIs! Three are still sealed in the original box. I have taken one out and EDCd it. I’d like to keep two of them, one to carry and one to keep.

I’ve been a spyderco fan for awhile but my collection is lacking in that department. I just have the yojimbos, a tenacious, a native, and a paramilitary.

I’m looking to trade for other spydercos, benchmade, Ontario rats, and I’m open to other offers. Let me know, I can send a pic with the knives and your username scrawled on a piece of paper in front of them!

I’ve never traded on here before but have been following a long time.
There's a mass without roofs. There's a prison to fill. There's a country's soul that reads post no bills. There's a strike and a line of cops outside of the mill. There's a right to obey and a right to kill.

Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Spyderco Yojimbo II - 2 for trade

Postby Quick Steel » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:40 pm

allmightyoz: For those not familiar with the design it would be helpful to post a photo.
"Life is good if you don't weaken." AG Russell

allmightyoz

Postby allmightyoz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:05 pm

It is a CPM S30V blade, made in the US.
Attachments
263F117A-C540-4C40-A214-83B302485EFD.jpeg
263F117A-C540-4C40-A214-83B302485EFD.jpeg (29.5 KiB) Viewed 803 times
There's a mass without roofs. There's a prison to fill. There's a country's soul that reads post no bills. There's a strike and a line of cops outside of the mill. There's a right to obey and a right to kill.

Billjenk

Postby Billjenk » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:52 pm

I could offer an endura 4 ffg with blue handle and a benchmade mini grip 555hg black handle. Both are in excellent condition

Return to “Spyderco Knife Forum”