Spyderco delica 4 zome green knife

The first Spyderco knife was made in 1976 under the direction of Sal Glesser. The company started out as a traveling entity as Sal & his wife, Gail, traveled from show to show. The first permanent establishment was in Golden, Colorado where the company made its first folding knife in 1978. The company proudly touts their knives as being different, peculiar, even out there. "We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Oldredbone67

Spyderco delica 4 zome green knife

Postby Oldredbone67 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:35 am

Hello fellas, I saw a delica 4 zome green knife for sale on BF, but didn't know much about the knife, I have since done some research and you guessed it......I want one. Anyone here have one with an opinion on the handle? Also if anyone has one to sell or trade , I would be interested. I am a big fan of the delica knives.
Thanks , hope everyone is doing well.
John

jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Spyderco delica 4 zome green knife

Postby jerryd6818 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:26 am

There are several on eBay starting at ~$70 and going up from there but maybe you're one of those fellas that wouldn't touch eBay with a ten foot pole. Just saying they're not hard to find if you look around ::shrug:: Good luck.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

Return to “Spyderco Knife Forum”