delica 4

A place to discuss modern tactical knives like Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, Cold Steel, CRKT, and more.
coltstudd

delica 4

Post by coltstudd »

hi forum,why is it so hard to find a delica 4 with g-10 scales that was a sprint run.i guess there was not not many made?
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: delica 4

Post by jerryd6818 »

Junebug will be along sooner or later. He's our Spyderco expert. In the meantime, welcome to AAPK. Glad to have you aboard.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
junebug

Post by junebug »

NOT EXACTLY SURE OFF HAND... ::shrug:: .....BUT PRETTY SURE, THE REASON IS THERE WERE ONLY 1000 MADE AND THERE ARE A MILLION( give err take ) SPYDERCO FANS/COLLECTORS.

AKA - RARE OR HARD TO FIND / NOT MANY / WHICH NOW A DAYS LEADS TO EXPENSIVE ::super_happy::
"Because tellin' people , i like having a SPYDIEHOLE sounds sooo much better than a THUMBHOLE"
- Junebug 2016
junebug

Post by junebug »

HET!!!! ::paranoid::
ONE JUST SPROUTED UP OVER ON BF.COM ::nod::
BETTER ACT FAST AMIGO!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ::drool::
THESE THANGS RARELY POP UP THESE DAYS :wink:

LINK-AGE: ::tu::
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... 28-knives)
"Because tellin' people , i like having a SPYDIEHOLE sounds sooo much better than a THUMBHOLE"
- Junebug 2016
coltstudd

Post by coltstudd »

thanks i seen that,he had it listed for 175 which i thought was a little steep,by the time i was going to make an offer it sold for 150.and i have a want it in their adds but i guess he did not c that.oh well try again.

Return to “Modern Tactical Knives”